National Central University Global Research & Industry Alliance
NCU GLORIA focuses on advanced technology fields to facilitate industry-academia collaboration by linking NCU with the global market while providing industries with professional services in talents and scientific research. The GLORIA Project, organized by Taiwan's Ministry of Science and Technology, combines NCU's research capability with various resources from industry partners, alumni support, trade union and business corporations, to facilitate the commercialization of new technology, interdisciplinary innovative applications for advanced technology, and AI services.
3 in 1: industry, academia, research
- Act as liaison in campus recruit to introduce internship & business opportunities to potential talents.
- Sign cooperation agreement with industry platforms, R&D centers, joint research centers, and central and local governments.
- Organize industry-academia technology matchmaking and exchange events
- Entrepreneurship｜Career Counseling & Diagnosis
- Customized member services
- Visiting global enterprises｜academic organizations｜funding agencies
- Supporting tech. transfer and entrepreneurship investment
- International conventions and training opportunities
- Technology forum & conferences
- Technology matchmaking
- Hanover Fair
- MEDICA Trade Fair
- Consumer Electronics Show
- BIO Annual International Convention
Talents Cultivation: Connecting Industry & Academia
- Industrial PhD Program Grant through the Ministry of Science and Technology.
- Student cultivation program developed based on interests in industry-academia.
- Industry-academia training program and enterprise courses.
- Survey for business employers on employed alumni.
- Presentation on collaboration
- Center for Academia & Industry Collaboration: Technology transfer and copyright patents Innovation and incubation
- News media & promotional channels
- NCU Alumni
- NCU's Joint R&D platform
- Cross-school alliance partners
- Cooperative corporations